OMM´s klassiska 32l ryggsäck 2020 års modell.
THE CLASSIC MOUNTAIN MARATHON PACK FOR A NEW GENERATION
25 liters version
First developed in 1974 to a specification set by Olympian and later London Marathon founder, Sir Chris Brasher, The Classic was the first pack to look at weight as a key part of a bag’s functionality. Now in this latest iteration, The Classic balances, weight, accessibility on the move, comfort (at all speeds of movement) and multi-function componentry.
This is the pack that just works. Perfect for an OMM but also at home on something easier like the MDS, UTMB, Spine Race, Dragons Back, Grand2Grand, 4 Deserts, Fire & Ice Ultra, Everest, Camino.
It just does everything really well…. It’s a Classic.
420 g LEANWEIGHT
730 g FULL WEIGHT
50 cm BACK LENGTH
BONUS ITEMS - SLEEP MAT, WAISTBELT & TWO PEGS INCLUDED
- EVA padded shoulder harness
- UGR – Universal Gear Rail
- Large rear dump pocket
- Zipped pockets on lid and belt
- Speed opening buckle system
- Removable waist belt pockets – Inc. 2 x aluminium tent pegs (double as bottle openers)
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Removable Duomat back pad/sleep mat
- Colours Blue, Orange
- Fabric Nylon 210T & TPU reinforced Nylon
- Full Weight 730 g
- Leanweight 420 g
- 3D mesh Harness